Sunday 2 June 2013

Paris

All images © Anne Staub

Paris with the NEX-6. This isn't an in-depth post about Paris or the Sony Nex-6... but at last, I have found a replacement for my heavy and old canon (50d) which meets my needs perfectly well. (I have tried and tested a fair amount of in-between cameras in the past) and combined with my fuji x100, I'm very pleased with the NEX-6. It's a fast camera. Reading reviews I was wondering about the battery life, I mostly used the viewfinder but at times the LCD and thought the battery life was not an issue.

The NEX-6 with a 55-210mm lens replaced my canon DSLR and an EF-S 55-250mm IS lens, I shoot mostly handheld. The grip on the Sony is very comfortable for a compact camera, it's also half the weight of the Canon. I experimented with various settings and aperture priority in various locations in Paris:

La Défense 
The 16th arrondissement of Paris
The Trocadéro
Père Lachaise Cemetery



































I also went in TheKase shop, I was expecting more on display, the shop itself is very small. TheKase will soon sell online, I will add a direct link on this post when it has been launched.










No comments:

Post a Comment